Right of Withdrawal
If you are consumer in the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), you are entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with us by way of our e-shop, without giving any rea-sons. The withdrawal period amounts to 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than a carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods. If you have ordered multiple goods in one order and these goods are delivered separately, the withdrawal period shall commence on the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than a carrier, have or has taken possession of the last good.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
1070 Vienna, Museumsplatz 1
Phone +43/1/522 31 15 22
Fax +43/1/522 31 55
by way of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax, or e-mail) setting out your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this purpose, you may use the model withdrawal form attached to the order confirmation, but you are not required to use this form.
For compliance with the withdrawal deadline, it shall suffice if you dispatch the statement re-specting the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall forthwith, at the latest fourteen days from the day on which we received the statement of your withdrawal from this contract, repay to you all pay-ments received from you, including shipping costs (except additional expenses resulting from you having chosen a different type of shipment than the cheapest standard shipment offered by us). For this repayment, we use the same means of payment used by you in connection with the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case shall we charge you on account of this repayment.
We shall be entitled to refuse repayment until we have received the goods back, or until you have provided proof of having shipped the goods back to us, depending on which event shall occur earlier.
You shall forthwith, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you have communicat-ed to us your withdrawal of this contract, send the goods back, or deliver them, to us. The dead-line shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated to amount to no more than approximately the amounts set out in the item “Shipping costs”.
You shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods only then if same results from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
You have no right to withdraw from distance contracts regarding
• the supply of goods made to customer specifications or clearly personalized,
• the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
• the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery,
• the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging which were unsealed after delivery,
• the supply of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications,
• services provided in connection with leisure activities, if a certain time or period of time has been contractually provided respectively for the performance of the contract by the trader. Therefore, there exists no right of withdrawal with respect to tickets to exhibitions, events, and workshops at an exactly defined time or within an exactly defined time period,
• the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if we commenced the supply with your express consent – connected with your having taken notice of the loss of the right of withdrawal in case of early commencement of performance of the contract, and following making available a confirmation in this regards – still before the expiry of the withdrawal deadline.
The following amounts (not including custom duty or other taxes) are presently charged as all-inclusive costs of shipping and packaging (tariffs in EUR):
shipping costs in € including 10 % VAT
up to 1 kg regular (approximately 2–3 working days) 8.00
up to 2 kg regular (approximately 2–3 working days) 9.00
up to 4 kg regular (approximately 1–2 working days) 12.00
up to 10 kg regular (approximately 1–2 working days) 18.00
up to 31.5 kg regular (approximately 1–2 working days) 26.00
European Union, Zone 1a | European Union, Zone 1b | remaining Europe, Zone 2
up to 1 kg regular (approximately 5–11 working days) 17.00 | 18.00 | 18.00
up to 2 kg regular (approximately 5–11 working days) 18.00 | 19.00 | 19.00
up to 4 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 22.00 | 25.00 | 25.00
up to 10 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 28.00 | 29.00 | 38.00
up to 20 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 38.00 | 45.00 | 60.00
up to 31.5 kg regular (approximately 21 working days) 49.00 | 56.00 | 82.00
Rest of the world
Zone 3 | Zone 4 | Zone 5
up to 1 kg regular (approximately 5–11 working days) 23.00 | 27.00 | 30.00
up to 2 kg regular (approximately 5–11 working days) 25.00 | 28.00 | 32.00
up to 4 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 31.00 | 37.00 | 48.00
up to 10 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 51.00 | 62.00 | 96.00
up to 20 kg regular (approximately 4–6 working days) 85.00 | 119.00 | 164.00
up to 31.5 kg regular (approximately 21 working days) 119.00 | 175.00 | 232.00
Zone 1a = Germany etc.
Zone 1b = France etc.
Zone 2 = Great Britain, Northern Ireland etc.
Zone 3 = Western Asia, Africa, Canada, US
Zone 4 = Africa, Central and South America, South/East Asia
Zone 5 = Australia