In summer 2017 Care + Repair forms part of the Vienna Biennale 2017: Robots. Work. Our Future, which unites designers, architects and visual artists by the join aim to make a better tomorrow.
The Vienna Biennale is organized by the MAK – Austrian Museum of Applied Arts / Contemporary Art, the University of Applied Arts Vienna, the Kunsthalle Wien, the Az W – Architekturzentrum Wien, and the Vienna Business Agency with support from the AIT Austrian Institute of Technology as a non-university research partner.
Care + Repair Opening in context of the Vienna Biennale
- Welcome address: Ursula Lichtenegger, Bezirksvorsteherin 2. Bezirk
- Angelika Fitz and Elke Krasny, curators
- Gabu Heindl, for the international architectural teams
- Beatrice Stude, for the local tandem-partners
- Christian Peer, Silvia Forlati, Konsortium F&E Projekt Mischung: Nordbahnhof, Lead TU Wien
- Peter Fattinger, design.build studio, TU Wien